Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why 'Still Touched'?

In 2004 I started an e-mail ministry called 'Touched devotions' where I used to send out an e-mail every month to encourage fellow Christians in their walk with God. in 2008 I had to stop this ministry because life became too busy for me to send out regular e-mails. I was given an opportunity to write for 'Vision' magazine so could continue encouraging Christians through the printed media.

Lately I've found that God has been revealing really amazing things to me through His Word and through my experiences and I have been wanting to share these things with other Christians. My husband encouraged me to start this blog so that I could do just that.

I called my e-mail ministry 'Touched' because my life had been touched by God and I wanted others to be too. I have decided to call my blog 'Still Touched' because although I haven't been as active a writer since 2008, I am still touched by God and this blog is continuing what I started with 'Touched.'

So much has changed since I stopped writing 'Touched devotions.' I have been through a change in career, several moves and numerous other changes. But, though I have changed and my circumstances have changed, God has remained the same, faithful father. He is the rock that we can rely on no matter what happens in life.

So, welcome to 'Still Touched!' I am an ordinary, married high school teacher who is trying to glorify God with my life. I hope that what I write will encourage you to do the same.    

No comments:

Post a Comment